Non-standard work survey - Accordant
A survey and subsequent report led by Accordant sought feedback from significant numbers of contingent workers, and also from hiring stakeholders in the government sector, regarding non-permanent work. The aim was to grow the knowledge base around non-permanent work in the public sector. The report covers a range of valuable insights, observations, and opportunities, including:
- Why organisations and job seekers should consider non-permanent work
- The benefits of temporary work for both workers and employers
- How to overcome barriers and improve the temporary worker experience
- Ways to reshape the hiring process and improve onboarding for non-permanent workers
- How to grow impact and productivity to maximise the benefits of a temporary workforce
The findings of the research can be found on the Accordant website.